Dive into these Four Opportunities to Learn How to Take Your Freelance Career to the Next Level.
There are secrets to an amazing freelance career that only the best-performing freelancers know. But don’t expect them to tell you. They want to keep their competitive advantage to themselves. But I’ll tell you — step-by-step in these four courses. Whether you need a better-performing blog or a complete freelance business overhaul (think: “nirvana”), I’m sharing powerful insights to help my fellow freelancers enjoy a more lucrative, rewarding, and satisfying career — something happy to say I’ve enjoyed for decades.
Don’t wait another day to have the freelance career of your dreams. Sign up for these courses — today.
1 — Freelance Nirvana Workshop* — The 8-Fold Path to Career Freedom — Be There Now!
Are you ready to create the career of your dreams? Be there now with the Freelance Nirvana System!
Great news, freelancers! Finally, the step-by-step self-promotion and career-building system we’ve been waiting for. The Freelance Nirvana System is a comprehensive guide for freelancers who want to enjoy a powerful and easy-to-run way to promote their services, build an ever-growing list of quality freelance prospects, stand out in the growing crowd of freelancers, and score better-paying projects. (And who doesn’t want all of that?)
The Freelance Nirvana System will give you everything you need to:
- Discover Your Super Powers (all of them!) — and Branch Out into New Lucrative Niches
- Create a Zen-Master Home Base — and Invite Your Prospects into Your World
- Build a Bigger Prospect List — Using Secret Ninja Moves
- Socialize Like a Wise Media Master — and Find the Right Balance
- Master the Perfect Freelance Pitch — Use Three Magic Words to Open Doors Like a Sensei
- Sharpen Your Writing Skills — to Become Your Clients’ Secret Weapon
- Turn on Your Email Skills — So You Can Tune into Today’s Most Powerful Promotional Medium
- Launch Your Self-Promotion Sales Funnel — and Let it Do the Heaving Lifting for You
To learn more and get started, click here: Freelance BOSS Workshop
Note: The Freelance Nirvana Workshop is a one-time offer. After the Workshop ends, the Freelance Nirvana System will be available to everyone in a Workbook after the Workshop.
2 — Content Marketing Masterclass for Freelancers
Companies Need Freelancers with Content Marketing Experience — Are You Prepared?
In a few short years, the world of content marketing has turned into the best-paying mother lode of work that freelancers have ever seen. But the market is changing rapidly — and only the best writers are prepared to optimize this historic opportunity. Do you have the skills required to carve out your niche in content marketing?
Content marketers paying the best rates expect freelance writers to have these skills:
- Lead generation — to attract leads to a company’s website
- Lead nurturing — to guide prospects down the company’s sales funnel
- Sales conversion — to convert leads into customers
- Buyer persona personalization — to attract specific customer types to specific campaigns
- Storytelling skills — to engage prospects and retain customers
- Brand journalism — to turn a company into an industry influencer
- Social media skills — to write content that gets attention, gets shared, and gets results
- SEO skills — to write content that drives higher SEO results
- And many more content writing skill sets
To help you jump into content marketing fully prepared for any project for any client, I’ve created the Content Marketing Masterclass for Freelancers. In just eight weeks, you’ll learn everything you need to know to succeed as a freelance content marketing pro.
To learn more and get started, click here: Content Marketing Masterclass for Freelancers.
3 — Blog Smarter Course for Freelancers
Is Your Blog Making a Great Impression — or Holding You Back?
Today, you need a blog to find new freelance clients, carve out a lucrative niche, establish your authority, and build a big list of prospects. But it can’t just be any old blog. It can’t be unprofessional. It can’t be random. It has to be of the highest quality, uber-professional, and representative of your writing skills. If you don’t have a blog yet or need to improve the blog you have, here’s a great opportunity to learn exactly what you need to know — step-by-step — over the next 15 days.
The Blog Smarter Course for Freelancers gives you critical insight on how to create, improve, and launch a powerful blog that can help you build your freelance business.
In 15 Lessons You’ll Learn Everything You Need to Know to Launch a Successful Freelance Blog including:
- Choose a Powerful Blog Name
- Pick an Intelligent Blogging Platform
- Find a Great Blog Design
- Select a Dependable Blog Host
- Tech Tips for Setting Up and Launching a Professional Blog
- Choose a Reliable Email Provider
- How to Use Images to Boost the Impact of Your Blog Posts
- 10 Journalism Rules to Write More Potent Blog Posts
- How to Find Blog Topics that Will Impress Your Audience
To learn more and get started, click here: Blog Smarter Course for Freelancers
4 — Introducing the Writer Skill Builder Workshop
Learn 360 New Writing Skills This Year — In this Innovative, Fun, and Career-Changing Course
- Have you mastered the power of storytelling yet?
- What about evoking powerful emotions in your readers?
- Are you adept in the full brand journalism skill set?
- What about guiding customers through the buyers journey — all the way from the top of the funnel to the bottom?
Writers today must possess a whole new range of writing skills to ensure your clients achieve their marketing goals — as well as ensure you stand out in today’s competitive freelance writing marketplace — especially to be considered for today’s best-paying content marketing projects. Marketers can’t afford writers who don’t deliver results — and this takes specific skills to accomplish.
At the same time, competition for the best freelance writing jobs has never been more fierce — and it’s only going to get worse as more and more writers join the freelance workforce. How will you both deliver results for companies and compete?
The answer lies in your skill set — it needs to be both wide and deep. That’s exactly why I’ve created the Writer Skill Builder Workshop! To give my fellow freelance writers access to the multi-dimensional skills we need to succeed today.
To learn more and sign up, click here: Writer Skill Builder Workshop
Have questions about these courses? Email Me! If you have any questions, please contact me directly here:
paige (at) mylifeasafreelancer (dot) com.