Is Your Blog Helping You Win New Clients — or Lose Freelance Opportunities?
Today, Your Blog is Key to Attracting the Best-Paying Clients. Is Your Blog Making a Great Impression — or Holding You Back?
Today, you need a blog to find new freelance clients, carve out a lucrative niche, establish your authority, and build a big list of prospects. But it can’t just be any old blog. It can’t be unprofessional. It can’t be random. It has to be of the highest quality, uber-professional, and representative of your writing skills. If you don’t have a blog yet or need to improve the blog you have, here’s a great opportunity to learn exactly what you need to know — step-by-step — over the next 15 days.
The Blog Smarter Course for Freelancers gives you critical insight on how to create, improve, and launch a powerful blog that can help you build your freelance business.
In 15 Lessons You’ll Learn Everything You Need to Know to Launch a Successful Freelance Blog:
- Lesson 1 – Choose a Powerful Blog Name – The name of your blog is critical. Lesson 1 will show you the steps to finding the ideal name for your blog.
- Lesson 2 – Pick an Intelligent Blogging Platform – There are many blogging platforms today — but only one that will give you the best chance of success. Lesson 2 will point you in the right direction.
- Lesson 3 – Find a Great Blog Design – Studies show that your blog’s design contributes heavily to its success. Lesson 3 will cover what you need for a great blog design.
- Lesson 4 – Select a Dependable Blog Host – You want to know your blog will be there when you turn it on! Lesson 4 guides you toward choosing a dependable blog host.
- Lesson 5 – Tech Tips for Setting Up and Launching a Professional Blog – Learn critical insights for getting the most out of the technical power of today’s leading blog platform.
- Lesson 6 – Choose a Reliable Email Provider – Building a list should be your marketing priority. But you can’t without a respected email provider. Learn more in Lesson 6.
- Lesson 7 – How to Use Images to Boost the Impact of Your Blog Posts – How to choose the most impactful images to grab more attention and tell your story.
- Lesson 8 – 10 Journalism Rules to Write More Potent Blog Posts – From the inverted pyramid to a riveting lede, learn how writing like a journalist will improve your blog.
- Lesson 9 – Tips for Building Your Online Authority – Authority impresses both Google and your future clients. Learn how to build and express your authority on your blog.
- Lesson 10 – Use Natural Keywords and Links – SEO is about keeping it real and avoiding trying to game the system. See what this means in Lesson 10.
- Lesson 11 – How to Write Headlines that Grab Attention – Experts know that if your headlines aren’t strong, you entire blog is weak. Learn to write potent headlines.
- Lesson 12 – How to Write Impressive Blog Posts – Successful bloggers have found the best way to write blog posts that get attention. Lesson 12 will show you how.
- Lesson 13 – Understand What Length Has to Do With It – There are many opinions on the ideal length of blog posts. But what really counts is analytic results. Learn what lengths perform best.
- Lesson 14 – How to Ensure You’re Grammatically Correct – Grammar counts online, and not just for human eyes, but also for search spiders. Poor grammar is viewed as poor quality. Brush up your skills.
- Lesson 15 – How to Find Blog Topics that Will Impress Your Audience – What will you write about? This is a common question new bloggers ask. Relax, because the ideas are endless. Lesson 15 will share blog post idea generation tips.
Get These 15 Powerful Lessons and Start Transforming Your Blog — and Your Freelance Career — Today!
Note — The Blog Smarter Course is FREE in the Freelance Nirvana Workshop and the Content Marketing Masterclass for Freelancers.
Sign up at no risk with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you decide this course is not for you, you’re free to cancel. Your fee will be pro-rated and returned to you with no questions asked.
Disclaimer: Individual success of authors who participate in the Blog Smarter Course for Freelancers is based on each authors’ individual skills, motivation, and discipline.