Freelance Writers —
Are You Ready to Embark on a Transformative Journey to Become a Better Writer?
Introducing a Fun, Informative, and Career-Changing Way to Learn 360 New Skills — that Will Take Your Writing Career to a Whole New Level
- Have you mastered the power of storytelling yet?
- What about evoking powerful emotions in your readers?
- Are you adept in the full brand journalism skill set?
- What about guiding customers through the buyers journey — all the way from the top of the funnel to the bottom?
Writers today must possess a whole new range of writing skills to ensure your clients achieve their marketing goals — as well as ensure you stand out in today’s competitive freelance writing marketplace — especially to be considered for today’s best-paying content marketing projects. Marketers can’t afford writers who don’t deliver results — and this takes specific skills to accomplish.
At the same time, competition for the best freelance writing jobs has never been more fierce — and it’s only going to get worse as more and more writers join the freelance workforce. How will you both deliver results for companies and compete?
The answer lies in your skill set — it needs to be both wide and deep. That’s exactly why I’ve created the Writer Skill Builder Workshop! To give my fellow freelance writers access to the multi-dimensional skills we need to succeed today.
Boost Your Skill Set — and Rise to the
Top Ranks of Today’s Freelance Writers
The smart approach to competing today is to constantly hone your skills — including sharpening your existing skills and learning new writing skills. This is not a new idea. Many professions are built on the concept of continuous learning. Writers need to pursue their careers with this same continuous-improvement attitude.
In particular, the discipline of content marketing needs more great content — and marketers are looking for writers with a very specific skill set. They want writers who are storytellers, journalists, SEO experts, idea generators, subject-matter experts, and much more.
To become the writer companies and publications are seeking today, I researched the content marketing landscape and found 360 skills that writers should develop to become leaders of their craft. And now I’m sharing this wisdom with my fellow freelance writers — so we can all have the careers of our dreams. You can learn this skills in an upcoming new workshop called Writer Skill Builder.
Dive Deeper to Learn 360 New Writing Skills
When you subscribe to the Writer Skill Builder Workshop, you will immediately begin receiving a writing skill lesson every day for a year. Each lesson includes a description of the skill, examples of the skill in use, and compelling research about the skill. Each bite-size lesson will take you under 30 minutes a day to learn.
What skills will you learn in the Writer Skill Builder Workshop?
Here’s a short list of some of the writing skill lessons:
- Hero Maker — Storytelling is a critical component of content marketing today — and writers need to know how to tell stories the right way, including how to put customers in the role of hero. (See a sample of this lesson here.)
- Data Scientist — Today big data is a big deal, and companies need writers who can access the data and make sense of it. What are the keys to understanding data and writing about it? This lesson will give you the facts.
- Behavior Alchemist — Human behavior has risen to being a critical science in Content Marketing. Writers need to know how to align content with customer behavior. How can writers gain this insight without becoming PhDs? This lesson will reveal the answer.
- Empathy Conjurer — Empathy is one of the newest goals in the marketing world. To write content that speaks to people, you have to speak to their six core emotional needs. What insight will help writers tap into people’s needs? This lesson illuminates the process.
- Creative Genius — From new content ideas, to word choices, to viral headlines, creativity is more vital than ever — because your content has to stand out in a mountain of other content. How can you hone your creativity to create standout content? This lesson pulls back the curtain on the mystery.
- Strategic Thinker — The best content marketers have goals in place and processes they follow to meet their objectives. Understanding how to think strategically about content will put you in sync with your clients. This lesson will guide you on today’s essential strategic methodologies.
These few examples are just the tips of the Writer Skill Builder iceberg. When you sign up, you’ll receive a complete lesson every day in your inbox.
What Will You Gain From Building Your Writing Skills?
You have so much to gain from learning new writing skills at a deeper level than ever before — and then applying them to your freelance career. Here are just some of the many benefits:
- Create content that delivers on your clients’ goals
- Take a seat among the ranks to today’s leading writers
- Gain an opportunity to draw in new clients
- Get more referrals from existing clients
- Enjoy the satisfaction at being at the top of your game
- And much more
Add Your Name to The List for the Writer Skill Builder Workshop — Today!
The Writer Skill Builder Workshop is scheduled to begin in 2016. To be notified for the launch of this workshop, add your name and email address to the list in the form below. You’ll receive notice when the course is ready to launch. The cost will be just $17.99 a month — less than the price of a few lattes!
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to gain important, interesting, and career-changing writing skills — so you can rise quickly to the exclusive top ranks of today’s leading freelance writers.
Join The List — and Get a Free Bonus Excerpt from the Workshop!
When you join The List — you’ll receive a FREE sample lesson from the Writer Skill Builder Workshop: The Empathy Whisperer — How Understanding the Human Condition Can Improve Your Content Writing.
Disclaimer: Individual success of authors who participate in the Writer Skill Builder Workshop is based on each writer’s individual skills, motivation, and discipline.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. You can cancel at any time.