MyLifeasaFreelancer.com™ Website Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on October 1, 2011.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. MyLifeasaFreelancer.com is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our Website. By accessing MyLifeasaFreelancer.com, you acknowledge and fully understand the MyLifeasaFreelancer.com Privacy Statement, and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
- PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES. Related services and offerings with links from this Website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective Website. Online merchants and others who participate in MyLifeasaFreelancer.com services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third-parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third-parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT. MyLifeasaFreelancer.com collects certain information from and about its users in three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
- Web Server Logs. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the Website.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- The Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the Website.
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
Attention: Privacy Statement Personnel
P.O. Box 92262
Austin, TX 78709
MyLifeasaFreelancer.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.